Terms, Policies and Conditions and Liability Waiver
VIP monthly passes and membership can be purchased online or by calling us. Once you buy, you can schedule your first hour immediately; for you rest flex hours please simply call us to schedule. Other pass terms please come to purchase onsite. Ask us for a great rate for frequent customers.
Online Payment Security
VRNOBLE INC. uses Square’s and/or Stripe’s Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. Square and Stripe process online credit card transactions for merchants all over the world, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet.
All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the Square and/or Stripe gateway are secured payments.
Full payment of all applicable fees is required by the User in advance of use of the Services. A full refund will be issued for all reservations canceled at least forty-eight (48) hours in advance of a scheduled booking. Users who cancel their reservation between forty-eight (48) hours and twenty-four (24) hours in advance of a scheduled booking will be entitled to a full refund less a cancellation fee of 50%. Users who cancel their reservation less than twenty-four (24) hours in advance of a scheduled booking will forfeit all fees paid and shall not be entitled to a refund.
If you have any issues with your booking leading up to your session, you can contact the office at email@example.com 24/7.
Refund & Returns Policy
If you paid us using a credit card, your money will be refunded to the same credit card. If you paid by cash, your refund is also in cash.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org 24/7 if you are not satisfied with your purchase so that we can resolve any problems.
Late Arrival Policy
We ask that you arrive at least 15 minutes early to check-in and attend the tutorial.
If you are late for the time you booked, your clock starts ticking without you. If your booked time only has 15 minutes left then you can not start playing unless you book another time.
Split hour – when you bring a guest and want to share the hour and device with him/her
We encourage our customer to bring their friends to share his booked hours. However, there is an additional $2 cleaning fee charged to each of your guests. The cleaning fee is charged on-site by cash or credit cards. Your friends can come with you or come later during your booked time.
Batch hours – a set of hours and devices are booked for a group of friends.
We encourage a group to share a set of booked hours and devices. For a group booking please contact VR Noble. Your friends can come with you or come later during your booked time.
All children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult (18+). Any child under 13 coming without an adult will not be allowed to play.
Any Head Mounted Display (HMD), is to take into consideration the Interpupillary distance (IPD). Devices like the Oculus and Gear VR have lenses at a set distance and allow for minor tweaks to alleviate variation in IPD. Adult averages usually fall around 63mm however there is quite a variation based on gender, race, and age making these values fluctuate between 48 and 73 mm. This means the further your eyes are from this average, the more distorted your view will be.
Young children, on the other hand, have values that span between 40-55mm. So for them, their perspective through the VR device could be so erroneous that the perceived display will be very incorrect and can cause (short term) disorientation, discomfort, headaches, migraines, eye-strain or even nausea. Because of this, we usually discourage young children from using HMDs unless they are using a properly calibrated device.
3D movies in theaters and home 3D TVs use glasses to filter out different perspectives. Even though the stereo setup in many movies are exaggerated to give a sense of “WHOA something is coming out of the screen”, the differences in IPD cause such a minor role in the binocular perception, that it generally isn’t too big of an issue if a young child experiences 3D for a short period of time.
Generally, children should avoid using HMDs that are not properly calibrated to their perspective. Because of this, we do not recommend long term exposure to 3D content in young children unless using a specifically calibrated device and content. Infrequent and short term should be fine but keep in mind that the further you are from the set calibration, the more incorrect the perspective you will be providing. As for the developmental effects long term exposure can cause.
If any children are permitted to use our service by their guardian(s), then the adult(s) should monitor them closely for any negative effects during and after their use of the product. Do not allow older children to use the product if negative effects are observed. Adult(s) should also ensure that children avoid prolonged use of the product.
By reading the information and signing our terms and waiver sheet, the adult agrees that he or she fully understands the above warnings and is willing to take all responsibilities caused by allowing their accompanying children to use VRNOBLE’s products and services. And indemnify VRNOBLE from any current and future responsibilities of any possible charge, request, payment, complaint and etc.
Children are not to be left unattended in the waiting area. Everyone needs not to make big noise during the waiting and playing.
If there is no one to supervise your child you will be unable to enter the game.
VRNOBLE staff members are not responsible for the safety and care of children.
Please take care of your own properties. VRNOBLE WILL NOT be responsible for any of your properties loss or damage. If you damage any VRNOBLE’s property, including but not limited to the VR headset or controller, you agree to be responsible for replacing it with a brand new one or an equivalent compensation in cash.
The assumption of Risks, Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Indemnity Agreement
By signing this document, you will waive certain legal rights, including the right to sue.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
VRNOBLE Inc., is a corporation incorporated under the laws of Canada, its agents, owners, officers, affiliates, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as “VRNOBLE”):
This Assumption of Risks, Release of Liability, Waiver of Claims and Indemnity Agreement (the “Agreement”), together with any documents referred to herein, governs the User’s (described below) use of the VRNOBLE virtual reality equipment with various virtual reality content and/or software (the “Services”), at VRNOBLE locations (the “Premises”).
IN CONSIDERATION OF VRNOBLE allowing the User to use the Services, the User agrees as follows on behalf of themselves, their spouse, children, parents, heirs, assigns, personal representatives and estate:
- By using the Services I confirm that I accept the terms of this Agreement and that I agree to abide by them. The words “I” and “me” in this Agreement refers to the User. Should I access the Services on the behalf of another legal entity, I hereby warrant that I have the authority, actual or implied, to bind that entity to the Agreement. In using the Services, I represent and warrant that I have the capacity to enter into a legal agreement in the province of Ontario. If I do not have the capacity to enter into a legal agreement in the province of Ontario, I may not use the Services unless a parent or legal guardian agrees and consents to this Agreement on my behalf. By permitting a person who lacks the capacity to utilize the Services, the parent or legal guardian is hereby bound by this Agreement.
- If I do not agree to the terms of this Agreement I understand that I must promptly discontinue my access to and use of the Services. Any continued use of the Services will be considered as consent and acceptance of the terms of this Agreement the User or their parent or legal guardian.
- I acknowledge that I have read, viewed or heard the rules governing my participation and/or my child/ward’s participation in any activity at VRNOBLE (the “VRNOBLE Rules”). I certify that I understand and have explained the VRNOBLE Rules to my child/ward. I understand that VRNOBLE Rules have been implemented for the safety of all participants at VRNOBLE, including myself and/or my child/ward. I acknowledge that failure to follow the rules could result in the expulsion of myself and/or my child/ward from VRNOBLE.
- I acknowledge that my use of VRNOBLE virtual reality equipment entails known and unanticipated risks that could result in physical or emotional injury, paralysis, death, or damage to myself, to property, or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity. The risks include, among other things: seizures, loss of awareness, eye strain, eye or muscle twitching, involuntary movements, altered, blurred, or double vision or other visual abnormalities, dizziness, disorientation, impaired balance, impaired hand-eye coordination, excessive sweating, increased salivation, nausea, light-headedness, discomfort or pain in the head or eyes, drowsiness, decreased ability to multi-task, fatigue, or any symptoms similar to motion sickness, all of which can persist and become more apparent hours after use and which may lead to an increased risk of injury when engaging in normal activities in the real world after leaving the Premises. VRNOBLE employees have difficult jobs to perform. They seek to create a safe environment but they are not infallible. They might be unaware of a participant’s health or abilities. They may give incomplete warnings or instructions and the equipment being used might malfunction. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
- If I and/or my child/ward are injured or sick, I acknowledge that I and/or my child/ward may require medical assistance, which I acknowledge will be at my own expense or the expense of my personal insurer(s). I hereby represent/affirm that I have adequate insurance to provide coverage for such medical expenses. I understand and agree that VRNOBLE will not pay for any cost or expenses incurred by me if I and/or my child/ward are injured.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL VRNOBLE, ITS REPRESENTATIVES, AFFILIATES, SUPPLIERS, OR OTHER THIRD PARTIES WITH WHICH VRNOBLE DOES BUSINESS (“BUSINESS PARTNERS”), BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THE SERVICES. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, EARNINGS, ANTICIPATED EARNINGS, INTERRUPTION OR LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES, PROBLEMS, OR FAULT HOWSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES. I HEREBY VOLUNTARILY RELEASE, FOREVER DISCHARGE, AND AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS VRNOBLE AND TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, OR CAUSES OF ACTION, THAT I HAVE OR MAY HAVE IN THE FUTURE AGAINST VRNOBLE, AND TO RELEASE VRNOBLE FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, EXPENSE, SICKNESS OR INJURY INCLUDING DEATH THAT I MAY SUFFER OR THAT MY FAMILY, HEIRS, ASSIGNS, PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVES AND ESTATE MAY SUFFER AS A RESULT OF MY ATTENDANCE AT THE PREMISES AND MY USE OF THE SERVICES DUE TO ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OF CARE, INCLUDING ANY DUTY OF CARE OWED UNDER THE OCCUPIERS’ LIABILITY ACT, R.S.O. 1990, c. O. 2 ON THE PART OF VRNOBLE AND FURTHER INCLUDING THE FAILURE ON THE PART OF VRNOBLE TO SAFEGUARD OR PROTECT ME FROM THE RISKS, DANGERS AND HAZARDS OF VRNOBLE’S VIRTUAL REALITY EQUIPMENT AND VARIOUS VIRTUAL REALITY CONTENT AND/OR SOFTWARE (HEREINAFTER REFERRED TO AS “CLAIMS”).WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE LIMIT ON VRNOBLE’S (INCLUDING ITS BUSINESS PARTNERS) TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO THE USER OR ANY PERSON FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THE SERVICES WILL BE LIMITED TO A MAXIMUM OF $10.00 CANADIAN DOLLARS.11 I agree to hold harmless and indemnify VRNOBLE from any and all liability for any property damage, stolen or personal injury to any third party resulting from my use of VRNOBLE virtual reality equipment. I also agree to indemnify and fully compensate VRNOBLE for any property damage I cause to VRNOBLE property, including but not limited to VRNOBLE virtual reality equipment, resulting from my use of VRNOBLE virtual reality equipment. Furthermore, should VRNOBLE or anyone acting on its behalf be required to incur legal fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold VRNOBLE harmless from all such fees and costs.
- I further grant VRNOBLE the right to photograph, videotape and/or record me and/or my child/ward and to use my or my child/ward’s name, face, likeness, voice and appearance in connection with exhibitions, publicity, advertising and promotional materials without reservation, limitation or compensation.
- Contact details for VRNOBLE can be found on VRNOBLE’s Website under the “Contact” heading. All notices regarding this Agreement and the Services will be provided in writing to by e-mail or by post using the contact information provided by me upon registration. Notice will be deemed given one (1) business day after e-mail transmission from VRNOBLE to me, or two (2) business days after the date of posting.11 VRNOBLE offers a variety of software titles with a range of genres and ratings. VRNOBLE staff can provide helpful recommendations regarding content, but it is the sole responsibility of the parent/guardian of any patron under the age of eighteen (18) to ensure that the content selected by them is deemed appropriate.
I have had sufficient opportunity to read this Agreement and the VRNOBLE Rules and have read and understood and agree to be bound by their terms. I have also watched the VRNOBLE tutorial in its entirety and accept that my User experience involving the VRNOBLE virtual reality equipment is dependent on my own ability to follow the instructions in the said tutorial.
ONLY ONE PARTICIPANT IS ALLOWED PER AGREEMENT.