GTA's First VR Arcade
Premium Virtual Reality
VR Noble is the first Virtual Reality Toronto (GTA) that provides a premium virtual reality (VR arcade) entertainment experience. It was launched on August 8, 2016, immediately after the first CtrlV opened in Waterloo. At VR Noble, we ensure that you will have an unforgettable immersive experience that is the best you can get in Canada. We give you premium quality but not prices. We are headquartered in Mississauga, Ontario and now expanding to Toronto, North York, and other areas in Ontario.
We are recently renovated and have bigger and more rooms now. New devices and services have been added and expanded. You can place orders with confidence because we offer 100% customer satisfaction warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied with us, we will give you a full refund.
Recently Added Contents (by NOV 2019)
We add new VR games and movies from time to time. We have larger game selections than other arcades. Please go to the Content page for the most recent titles. The games are categorized into three types of VR content - HTC VIVE Games(1), Oculus GO Games(2), and VR Movies(3).
- The HTC Vive is a virtual reality headset developed by HTC and Valve Corporation. The headset uses "room scale" tracking technology, allowing the user to move in 3D space and use motion-tracked handheld controllers to interact with the environment.
- The Oculus Go is a standalone virtual reality headset released on May 1, 2018. It was developed by Oculus VR in partnership with Qualcomm and Xiaomi. The Go is an untethered all-in-one headset, meaning it contains all the necessary components to display graphics and doesn't require a connection to an external device to use. It uses a single 5.5-inch LCD display with a resolution of 1280x1440 pixels per eye and a refresh rate of 72 or 60 Hz, depending on the application. Input is provided with a wireless controller that functions much like a laser pointer. The headset and controller utilise non-positional 3-degrees-of-freedom tracking, making it capable of seated or static-standing activities but unsuitable for roomscale applications.
- VR has an undeniable future in the film industry. So the more and more VR movies and films are coming out! VR movies are generally categorized into - Computer Generated (CG) VR movies and Live Action (LA) VR films.
What Can You Do at VR Noble?
Imagine your dream vacation. Where was it? What will you do? Who will go with? What's the weather like? What are you wearing? Can you see every little detail? If you're anything like us, you have tried to save the money for that vacation, maybe almost enough, but later you find out you won't actually have enough time to go on it. It's a bummer, right? What if you could simulate seeing the Eiffel Tower or that rock concert you planned to attend last summer whenever you wanted? With virtual reality, you can. The technology lets you travel to distant destinations, escape to new worlds, and even create moments you have never experienced before.
So come to VR Noble! Virtual Reality (VR) is a simulated experience that can be similar to or completely different from the real world. Applications of virtual reality can include entertainment (i.e. gaming) and educational purposes (i.e. medical or military training). Other distinct types of VR style technology include augmented reality and mixed reality. Currently standard virtual reality systems use either virtual reality headsets or multi-projected environments to generate realistic images, sounds and other sensations that simulate a user's physical presence in a virtual environment. A person using virtual reality equipment is able to look around the artificial world, move around in it, and interact with virtual features or items. The effect is commonly created by VR headsets consisting of a head-mounted display with a small screen in front of the eyes, but can also be created through specially designed rooms with multiple large screens. Virtual reality typically incorporates auditory and video feedback, but may also allow other types of sensory and force feedback through haptic technology.
WARNING: The following people are not recommended to use VR.
- Children under 13 without a guardian present;
- People known to be sensitive to motion sickness and/or nausea;
- People who are afraid of heights;
- People known to suffer from megalophobia;
- People under the influence of alcohol;
- People under the influence of drugs;
- People who may suffer from heart attacks, headaches, and other conditions that may be brought on or exacerbated by excitement;
Play amazing VR GamesCome to play various intense and interactive virtual reality games where you can experience and interact with a three-dimensional environment. Virtual reality lets you travel to distant destinations, escape to new worlds, and even create moments you have never experienced before.
Watch immersive VR MoviesVR movies are shot or computer-generated in a VR environment and format. This is a brand new format of media. VR Noble is producing a series of original VR movies to be shown exclusively at our venues - VR Noble theaters.
VR Noble is Noble in VR!
Play with your friends in a private roomEach of our customers will enjoy an acoustically engineerd and private room in “real” reality when he or she is with friends in virtual reality. There is no other place in Canada that can provide this luxury. You can always feel safe when you adventure in a fantasy world because your friends are sitting beside you and watching you; no strangers can see your awkwardness and clumsiness in VR.
97% of consumers read online reviews for local businesses; with 12% looking for a local business online every day. 85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. 49% of consumers need at least a four-star rating before they choose to use a business. Please read what our customers have said about VR Noble. You can read more reviews on the Google.
Great selection of VR games and videos; the room setup is quite comfortable. It was an eye-opening experience for me and my wife…I will definitely share with my friends!
We visited VR Noble today. We are an older couple so this was a great experience for us. Well worth it and the price is great comparing to downtown locations. There is a very clean bathroom in the hallway.
- Alkksandra Szustak
The only place provides Various VR experience for both kids and adults. It is a great place for whole family. My kids enjoyed VR games here, got their first experience, and asked for come back.
It was a great experience for me,my son and friends. We had lots of fun and wonderful time.
Had a great time! They gave us undivided attention to walk us through all the equipment and games. I've been to other VR arcades but haven't received as much attention.
- Arnav Bharadwaj
The owner is super friendly and helpful, and the VR experience was great.
- Al Thai
Amazing! A private room to have to ourselves!
Super friendly and super fun! Will be back.
- Wrishub Merai
Great experience. My family had a great time. Definitely we will come back.
The games are very impressive. I come with my boyfriend and we had a great experience there.
Virtual Reality Toronto and Mississauga
Are you ready for Virtual Reality now?
Many of us have seen images of people wearing big virtual reality headsets, immersed in some other world, as their bodies react to images they are experiencing. But are you ready for what’s coming next?
Why not just come and have a try? We have prepared the venue, equipement, and software to create the possibility for you to experience anything, anywhere, in the VR world. You will appreciate the cutting edge technology of VR since it allows anyone to join a world where people can play and learn without consequence.
Check prices and book a session NOW